Friday, June 1, 2012

19 Weeks

I'm probably halfway there at this point. I don't see going all the way to my due date. I could probably post a non-embarrassing belly picture at the point, but I'll probably forget.

Weight: I've gained about 2 lbs. Not so bad.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely 100% of the time, except for some very low-waisted or very elastic bottoms.

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing, really

Symptoms: Headaches! I get these awful headaches that last 3 days. NOTHING works to make them feel better. The doctor gave me this new prescription, but I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully it'll do something. My feet and ankles have been swelling some, too, when it's really hot outside.

Sleep: The insomnia is much better lately. The problem now is just peeing 342042394234 times a night. Even Jackson slept through the night last night! For the first time ever! Oh my god I hope this little girl sleeps better than her big brother.

Health: I get to do a lovely 24 hour urine test this week, for a baseline measurement. My bp still looks good though.

Movement: Last night Madeline was moving so much I thought I was having contractions. I think I was, but as much as she was moving it was hard to tell what was what. It feels so different without the anterior placenta blocking things. Christopher thinks he might have even felt something very faintly from the outside, which is pretty cool, since he didn't feel anything with Jackson until I was about 22 weeks. It was on Father's Day. I don't know if Jackson will ever be able to top that present.

Best Moment this Week: Feeling Madeline last night. She's been moving a little here and there, but last night I could really feel her flipping all over the place and giving me strong kicks.

Looking Forward To: The anatomy scan on Monday! Although it makes me as nervous as excited. I hope everything is going well in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment