Monday, May 14, 2012

17 Weeks

It's a girl! We went in for an elective gender determination scan last week, and while she didn't really give a super clear shot, baby looks to be a girl! We're going back tonight to double check, but what we saw was pretty convincing. We're going to name her Madeline Gale. The middle name is my grandmother's name. She passed away right before Jackson was born, and I'm very happy to be able to name my little girl after her.


Weight: No gain yet. I cannot believe it. I'm ridiculously happy about this. At this point I can gain a pound every week from now on and tops gain 23 lbs. Less in the likely event I deliver early.

Maternity Clothes: I'm almost 100% in maternity clothes. Regular clothes just look funny because my belly is already so big.

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing.

Symptoms: I swear I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. A little heartburn, a little tired, but that's it. The heart palpitations are gone. I did have some swelling in my feet last night though.

Sleep: Lots of insomnia still. It's really annoying.

Gender: Girl!

Health: So far so good!

Movement: I've felt a few bumps here and there!

Best Moment This Week: Announcing it's a girl!

Looking Forward To: Seeing the baby again tonight as a double check.

No comments:

Post a Comment