Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby #2!

I found out this weekend that we're going to be having another baby, due October 24, 2012! That's one day off from Jackson's due date, so apparently this is our month. I really want to do a better job of documenting this pregnancy, since it will probably be my last. 

 4 weeks, 1 day

Weight gain: I need to buy a scale.

Maternity Clothes: None yet.

Cravings and Aversions: I'm craving ice cold water. No aversions.

Sleep: So far so good. I'm a little bit more tired, but nothing terrible yet.

Gender: Finding out as soon as possible! I don't care which this baby is, but I'm looking forward to not having to say it anymore. I'm going to ask which side of my uterus my placenta is on, because apparently that's 97% accurate. We'll see!

Names: Not sure on this yet, but we're playing around with a few. Cecilia or Madeleine for a girl, middle name Eugenie or Gale, maybe. For a boy, we're not as sure. With Jackson, we had the name picked around 6 weeks pregnant. I'm not sure we'll be so decisive this time. 

Health: I've been taking my blood pressure daily, and it's looking good so far. 110-125/70-80 in the morning. I'm anxious to talk to my new OB about how my pregnancy will be managed, since I have a 30-45% chance of developing preeclampsia again.

Movement: Well, the gas feels an awful lot like a tiny baby kicking. 

Best Moment This Week: Finding out I'm pregnant! And watching the line get darker on pregnancy test.

Looking Forward To: My first OB appointment and ultrasound on February 28. And for Jackson, a cardiology visit with the LAST holter monitor to make sure he's definitely outgrow his WPW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment