Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 Weeks

I have no idea why this is different from the rest of the blog. I also have not taken a picture yet. Working on it.

I'll try and add a belly picture later today, but just for comparison purposes. All I look like right now is bloated and still fat from Jackson. Also, my ab muscle are still seperated, so that makes my stomach look awful.

Weight gain: Scale arriving today. I'm kind of scared.

Maternity Clothes: I got a bunch of new ones during an Old Navy super sale. The way the bloat's going, I have a feeling I'm going to want them just for comfort sooner rather than later. I'm also afraid of waking up and having nothing to wear that fits. That's demoralizing.

Cravings and Aversions: No real cravings. I have an aversion to whole wheat crackers. For some reason they taste like a prenatal vitamin and it makes me feel gross.

Sleep: The fatigue kicked in full force yesterday. By 4:30 I barely wanted to move. Then Jackson kept me up all night. Yuck.

Gender: Finding out as soon as possible! I don't care which this baby is, but I'm looking forward to not having to say it anymore. I'm going to ask which side of my uterus my placenta is on, because apparently that's 97% accurate. We'll see!

Names: We bought a name book. Much harder this time around. We're still liking the same girl names, and we like Callum for a boy now too. I really like it, but I don't know if it's too weird to be paired with Jackson.

Health: I freaked myself out because my feet swelled a tiny bit the other day. It's nothing, but it reminded me that I'm scared of this pregnancy!

Movement: Nothing at all.

Best Moment This Week: Discovering I get to plan and put together a real nursery this time.

Looking Forward To: My first OB appointment and ultrasound on February 28. And for Jackson, a cardiology visit with the LAST holter monitor to make sure he's definitely outgrow his WPW!! This hasn't changed since last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment